Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Art of Gratitude

Some days are just better than others. Even though I know that’s a fact of life, I am still amazed at how we muddle through our days and sometimes don’t even take the time to stop and say thank you for all that we have. I have family members who I honestly love and adore, and I sincerely think that I have some of the best girlfriends to ever grace this planet. “The girlfriends” are wonderful, always ready with a listening ear, and always full of the best of advice. I am truly blessed.
I want to really strive to have a more thankful heart. I know I have a lot for which to be thankful, but I want to better express my thankfulness. I want to actively see the glass half full 100 percent of the time! I want to learn to Let Go and Let God. Join me!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Consider yourself joined!!!